Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Haunting

Omgoodness do you know how hard it is too tuck away cards until you can show them??  Oh I can tell you it kills me!! LOL  It's almost like getting a new craft toy.  When I get it home I can spend hours trying to figure out what I want to make with.  I have to make something immediately like it's going to disappear if I don't.  It's the same when I finish a card, I"m just dying to show it to someone...anyone.  I think it's so I have a "witness" that I've done something crafty today :)  So here is my card.  I hope you like it.
I used Lizzie Flying witch to make this card. 
the clouds are from Memory Box
the moon is a 3" circle punch with a 2" circle punched out.

7 comments:

pegs said...

Aargh! So cute! The colors and added dimension are spot on! CuTe and SpoOky!

Mary J said...

Love this Melyssa - the layout and clouds so so fabby!

Tress said...

Oh my! What an adorable card! And the orange streak in her hair!

Renee said...

These are adorable!

Julie E said...

What fun hair with the orange!

Laura said...

this is just so darling!

Shannon White said...

Love these Melyssa!! Too Darned CUTE!! Such Super layouts and LOVE your Awesome coloring!! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon