Thursday, September 6, 2012

Spooky Treats - Halloween Sentiments 2!


Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! Shannon here for my Very first Whimsie Doodle DT post! Yay! 8-) I'll be here every day where there's a 6 in the date as well as joining in with the New Releases and Challenges, so you'll be seeing lots of me too! 8-)
Today I thought I'd share a Fun little Spooky Treat project I created with the New Halloween Sentiments 2... 
As soon as I saw these Sweet Sentiments I knew they were destined to become fun little lollipop holders! 8-)   I used dp's from Pebbles Ticks and Treats 6x6 collection, some black CS from my stash and PTI's Lunch Box Notes Die, (just punched a whole for the lollipop stick and added a glue dot to hold it shut) .  the Sentiments were colored up with my trusty Copics and Layered onto SB Classic and Scallop circles Die cuts with a little foam tape. To finish them all up, I just added a little ribbon from my stash, and Voila, there you have it! 8-)

Be sure to stop by the "What's New" section at the Store so you can grab these Adorable Digi's to create your own Spooky Treats! 8-) You can also find out all the latest info right here on the Blog or our Facebook page.. 

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)

4 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Very clever Shannon...and super cute! hugs, Kimberly

Rhonda Miller said...

How cute and fun. These would make perfect classroom treats.

Judy Rozema said...

ADORABLE and so sweetly colored!

Mary J said...

I love these Shannon!! The papers, ribbon and layering are brilliant together!