Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Eat Ham! 8-)

Hi All! Shannon here, and a Very Happy Tuesday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful week so far! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodleicious Diva creation using the Darling Alternative Turkey image to create another fun card for Thanksgiving! 
I colored up my Sweet Alternative Turkey up with my trusty Copics. I cut him out with he help of my Classic Rectangles and Scallop Rectangles Nesties sets and popped him up with a little foam tape. 
My mats and BG layers were created with brown & kraft CS from my stash, and some Cozy Fall dp's and burlap fabric from TE's October Key Ingredients Kit..And To finish it all up, I added a few vintage copper brads and the Awesome Sketch is Karen Giron's SSSC169!...8-)


You can find the Super CUTE Alternative Turkey image along with the rest of the Darling New images in the shop's What's New section! 

Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for Dropping in! 8-)

1 comment:

Renee said...

I just love this little guy!