Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BOY Birthday

Hi everyone! Kerry here. If you're like me, you're always in need of boy themed or masculine cards. I never have enough on hand!

 I am sharing this "Epic Birthday" fun digital stamp from Whimsie Doodles today - it makes the perfect embellishment for any boy card:

I cut some baker's twine and adhered it to the card with liquid glue to give some added dimension. The stamp was lightly colored with some Copic markers, and then I used some Glossy Accents to make those buttons pop! It totally looks like an XBOX controller...how fun! 

Because these are digital stamps, I printed them directly onto my cardstock. I knew I wanted some color in my greeting, so I printed the sentiment directly onto my yellow cardstock.


To be fair, this would also make a great card for a little girl or older guy, too. I know my hubby loves his XBOX games ;)

2 comments:

Shannon White said...

Soo PErfect for a 'Gamer's' Birthday!! ( young our old, lol ) Love this Kerry!! 8-)

Unknown said...

so cute, i know a few boys that would love this!