Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chocolate + Tags = Happy Valentine's

 Hi there!

  It's Laura here and I have a new project to share today.  I chose to play with these adorable Valentine gift tags!  I decided to wrap up a few chocolate bars for my boys for Valentine's Day, I printed them up a little larger so that they fit the front of a large chocolate bar nicely.  Being the Mom of all boys, I  loved that there were a nice mixture of boys' and girls'  style images.

 Valentine,digi,gift tag,topper,school,kid,child


 Here is a look at how they turned out....




 


 Aren't they just darling?  I paired them up with a few die cuts and buttons and twine... pretty simple for my boys, but fun too!  Of course, they would make great school Valentine's as well ... but my college boy's don't give out Valentine's ! tee hee  I love that I can even stick a gift card under the label, for their favourite coffee joint!

You can find this cutie and more great digis in the Whimsie Doodles Store!
Also don't forget to pop in daily to see what the rest of the DT is creating and remember it's not too late to play along with this month's challenge
 
Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Those are very cute! I love the designs and the die cuts you added.

Shannon White said...

Cute Cute Cute Laura!! 8-)

Indy's Designs said...

Too stinkin' cute! I am so in love with the fish in the tank!!!!