Saturday, January 19, 2013

In A Jam?

Judy here~! Today I am sharing a shaped card I made using the new In A Jam digi that was released this month!
Isn't this little set cute?
I printed mine out to be about 5x5 inches and then cut both the printed front and back out at the same time. 
I paper pieced most of the jar and added a little crocheted flower and pearl center for some dimension. The quote is printed on the inside of the card.

I love that this can be a big greeting~!

Check out our new challenge here! It's a fun sketch by Doodlelicious Diva Laura~! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

So super cute, Judy! The papers you picked are perfect.

wendy said...

super sweet!

Renee said...

What a great idea and what a cute card!

Kimberly S said...

How adorable, and such a happy image. :) hugs, Kimberly

Unknown said...

the sweetest thing!

Shannon White said...

LOVE this Judy!! So CUTE!! 8-)