Friday, January 18, 2013

Won't You BEE my Honey?



Hi Doodlelicious Fans! 

This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie

I'm here today to share with you two Valentine cards I've created using one of the NEWEST Releases from Whimsie Doodles - HONEY BEE.

teen,digi,girl,bee,valentine,honey

Isn't she simply ADORABLE?! You can find HONEY BEE in the "Whats New" Section of the store for the month of January. Afterwards, be sure to look for her in the "Holiday/Events - Valentine's" Section of the Whimsie Doodles Store.


HONEY BEE comes complete with a matching sentiment for your Valentine's Day cards. I simply ran my patterned paper thru my printer before adhering to my black mat and stitching around the card.


Both cards were made using the NEW American Craft XOXO Collection 6x6 Paper Pad.


I also added her to the inside of my card. Using MS Word I cropped the image before printing it. 


Be sure to check out the Whimsie Doodles Store for more ADORABLE images.

Don't forget to join us for our January "FEELING SKETCHY" Challenge! You can even join us as a Whimsie Doodles' February 2013 Guest Designer! CLICK HERE for all details.

For more details on my "WON'T YOU BE MY HONEY" Card, please click HERE.

No comments: