Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bee Happy... 8-)


Hi All! Shannon here, and a Very Happy Saturday to you! 8-) Hope you've all been having a Wonderful weekend so far! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation featuring the Super Cute Honey BEE image! Isn't She just the Sweetest!! 8-)  
I printed out my Honey BEE imageonto Flourishes Classic White  and colored her up with my trusty Copics. I fussy cut her out and popped her up with a bit of foam tape. For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of kraft CS & some Adorable dp's from Echo Park's For the Record 2 Documented 6x6 collection that my Sweet friend Tress sent me! Thanks Tress!! 8-)
To finish it all up I added My fun computer generated sentiment cut out with the help of TE's Banner Stacklets 1 Dies, did a little inking on its edges with Tumbled Glass Distress ink and added a Sweet bow and button combo all tied up with some Burlap Twine. The Fab Sketch is SC418! And there you have it!...8-)

You can find the Sweet Honey BEE image along with the rest of the Darling New images in the shop's What's New section!

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thanks so much for dropping by! 8-)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Awwww she is such a sweetie and coloured so beautifully too.
Sue xx

Pam said...

This is just so sweet!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is super sweet looking!!!