Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valen-Tinie's...!

Hi everyone...Kerry here!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Here are some super last minute Valentine's that I colored using the "Valen-Tinies" Whimsie Doodle digital stamps, and my colored pencils.


I used Prismacolor pencils and gamsol to blend & shade these images. If you want to see more information on coloring using Prismacolor & Gamsol, check out my blog post & video here.





I punched most of these out with a 1 3/4" circle punch, layered on top of a 2" circle punched circle. The sentiments come with the stamp set - so I just trimmed them down and adhered to my Valentine. These measure the standard size of other Valentine's - so they are great to hand out to classmates, etc. Who needs store bought Valentine's, right? ;)

2 comments:

Pam said...

These are just so cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Very cute! I love the layering!