Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I {heart} you

Hello, happy Tuesday everyone!  Mary J here with another make using one of the new releases in the Whimsie Doodle store.  Well, Valentine's is just two days away so I want to share with you a card that I made for our design team's Secret Admirer Swap (a bit like Secret Santa but for Valentine's!).  So my recipient should have received her card by now and here it is using new release iheartu...

 
Isn't she gorgeous?  I matched her up with Echo Park's Love Story papers and a heart embossing folder to create some interest in the background.

You can see all of the romantic sweet new releases here and I'll see you soon with another Doodlelicious Diva make!




7 comments:

Sara I. said...

How cute!! Gorgeous coloring and love the papers! xx

Dortesjs said...

aww so cute

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Just Beautiful, I am recently found whimsie doodles and am obsessed :) I have bought multiple digis and made multiple projects using them !! You ladies are über talented !!!

Pam said...

This card is just sooo cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Heidi Brawley said...

Very Adorable!!! love the layout of this card too!

Lisa T said...

so cute!

Shannon White said...

Soo Cute Mary!! Love the dp's and fun heart embossed BG too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon