Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chugs & Kisses & Irish Blessings... 8-)


Hi All, Shannon here, and a Very Happy Saturday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful weekend so far! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation featuring another couple of fun image from the Super Cute St.Pat's Day Digi Set!...8-)
And being the Good Irish Lass that I am, I just had to share not one but two last minute St. Patty's day Creations.. ;-)
I printed out my Darling Chugs & Kisses image, onto Flourishes Classic White and did a little coloring with my trusty Copics added a little liquid applique to the foam on my Green Beers! as well. I fussy cut them out and popped it up with a bit of Foam tape
For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of light green CS,Kraft CS, the Seeing Spots EF, & some Adorable dp's from American Crafts' Dear Lizzie 5th & Frolic and We R Memory Keeper's Simply Spring 6x6 collection too! 8-) To finish it all up I added some Pretty polka dot ribbon from my stash.

Net up is my Fun Irish Blessing card I made for my Brother.. Hope he likes it...
I printed out my Darling Irish Blessing image, onto Flourishes Classic White and did a little coloring with my trusty Copics added a touch of shading with Bundled Sage Distress ink and little liquid applique to the foam on my Green Beer! as well. I cut it out and rounded the corners with my Corner Chomper and popped it up with a bit of Foam tape.
For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of Kraft CS, the Seeing Spots EF, a bit of Distressing with my Snowcap Paint Dauber & some Adorable dp's from American Crafts' Dear Lizzie 5th & Frolic and We R Memory Keeper's Simply Spring 6x6 collection too! 8-) To finish it all up I added some Pretty polka dot ribbon from my stash. And there you have it! Oh & The Super Sketch is SSS202...8-)

You can find the Super CUTE St. Pat's Day Digi Set along with a bunch more Darling images in the shop's This and That section.. Here's the entire set, isn't it Adorable!!... 8-) 


  
Hope you all have a Fabulous day & a Lucky St.Patty's Day too! Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-)

1 comment:

Jessica Yoder said...

Wow. These are great! How did you get the Liquid Appliqe to look so nice? Mine doesn't look like that when I do it. Great cards!!