Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Princess!

Hi there!

It's Laura here and I  have a card to share today.  I played with this little Princess, knowing she would make a great birthday card for one of the sweet little girls in my world.


This is my first time trying to colour gathers in a skirt, I didn't quite get it right, but I am pretty pleased for a first attempt.  I couldn't resist giving her pearly earrings, and her crown is coloured with a gold Spica, although it is a little hard to tell in this picture.

You can find this cutie and more great digis in the Whimsie Doodles Store!
Also don't forget to pop into the Whimsie Doodles blog daily to see what the rest of the DT is creating!
  
Thanks for visiting!
Laura

2 comments:

Ria-K. said...

hi,
love her, she is too cute
What colors did you use for her hair?
sincerely,
Ria-K.

Eileen said...

I love how the skirt looks! Just gorgeous!