Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I {Heart} Chocolate Bunnies! 8-)


Hi All! Shannon here! Hope you've all been having a Wonderful week so far! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation featuring the Super Cute I Love Chocolate Bunnies image!...8-) Isn't she just the Sweetest!! And even better she is FREE!! You Gotta Love that! ;-)
I printed out my Darling I Love Chocolate Bunnies image, onto Flourishes Classic White, did a little paper piecing and colored up the rest with my Trusty Copics... I cut her out with the help of my Classic Ovals large & small Nesties sets and popped her up with a bit of Foam tape.
For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of Choice Buttercream CS & some Adorable dp's from Doodlebugs Hello Spring 6x6 collection. And to finish it all up I added a fun little small scallops border die cut, some sweet adhesive pearls and some Cheery Polka dot ribbon from my stash! 8-)

You can find the Super CUTE I Love Chocolate Bunnies along with a bunch more Darling images in the shop's Freebie section.. Just in time for Easter too! ;-)

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)

1 comment:

Kellie 0:) said...

What an adorable card. I love the beautiful colours . TFS