Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Top O' the Mornin'... 8-)


Hi All! Shannon here, and a Very Happy Wednesday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful week so far! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation featuring the a fun image from the Super Cute St.Pat's Day Digi Set!...8-) I have the toughest time finding Cute St. Patty's Day images and dp's too, so you know I was thrilled to See this Darling Whimsie Doodles set for St. Patty's Day for sure!! ;-)
I printed out my Darling Top O' the Mornin' images, onto Flourishes Classic White and did a little paper piecing and added a touch of shading with Bundled Sage Distress ink as well. I cut them out with the help of my Classic Circles large & small Nesties sets and popped them up with a bit of Foam tape.
For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of Kraft CS, the Seeing Spots EF, a bit of shading with Colorbox's Frost White ink & some Adorable dp's from American Crafts' Dear Lizzie 5th & Frolic, MME's Dwell 6x6 collection and We R Memory Keeper's Simply Spring 6x6 collection too! 8-)
To finish it all up I added some Pretty polka dot ribbon from my stash. And there you have it!...8-)

You can find the Super CUTE St. Pat's Day Digi Set along with a bunch more Darling images in the shop's This and That section.. Here's the entire set, isn't it Adorable!!... 8-)

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thanks so much for dropping by! 8-)

No comments: