Monday, May 6, 2013

For a BEE-utiful Mom... 8-)


Hi All! Shannon here! 8-) Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation featuring the Super Darling Pollen For You image!...8-) Isn't he just the Bee's Knees, lol!! I know, terribly Punny, but I just couldn't resist, lol Anyway, I just thought he'd be Perfect for Mother's day, bearing his pretty posie, he's just too Cute!... ;-)
I Colored up my Sweet little Bee with my trusty Copics, Fussy cut him out, added a touch of Stardust Stickles and popped him up with a bit of foam tape...
My mats and BG layers, are a combination of Choice Buttercream CS, Kraft CS & some Adorable dp's, Pretty CS's from MME's Collectable Notable 6x6 collection and a pretty Doily from my stash. To finish it all up I added my fun sentiment, a sweet layered flower, topped off with a cute little button and yummy Baker's twine! 8-)

You can find the Super SWEET Pollen For You image image along with a bunch more Darling images in the shop's This and That section.. ;-)

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)

No comments: