Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dad's Sippy Cup... 8-)


Hi All! Shannon here, wishing A VERY Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's & Grandad's out there! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation featuring the Super Fun Dad's Sippy Cup image and paired it with one of Melyssa's Awesome Beer Mug Card Shape Print-n-Clip/SVG image...8-) At first, this was only to be a Grand Experiment..lol But, I kinda like how it turned out so I decided to Share it with you all... ;-)
Don't look too close now, lol I cut it out by hand so it's far from Perfection, lol.. But I had fun putting it together none the less..;-) The card base is 2 layers, one of Aqua CS from my stash and I topped it with a layer of Vellum for a Frosty mug look.. The rest is Yellow CS with a touch of shading from my trusty Copics & Lots of Liquid Applique for the foam! 8-)
And to finish it up, I colored up The Fun Dad's Sippy Cup image to use as emblem for my Beer mug.. I Just fussy cut it out, added  a touch more liquid Applique and popped it on top! And Voila, there you have it! 8-)

Hope you all have a Fabulous Father's Day & Thanks so much for stopping in!

1 comment:

Indy's Designs said...

This looks so delicious! Too cute!