Friday, September 13, 2013

Batty For You!

Hi everyone! Laura N. here today! Just last week, I was announced as the September Guest Artist... but I have another exciting announcement to make today! The Doodlelicious Divas have invited me to join them as an official member of their talented team! 
WOOHOO!!!
  
I am so thrilled to be joining this amazing team (again!), and today is my first official post here on the blog!
      
I have a simple card to share with you, using one of the new images called Batty Girl (you can find her in the What's New section at the Whimsie Doodles Store).


I just LOVE coloring these sweet girlies! So fun!! I've used my Copic Markers, and matched her up with some cute paper from the DCWV Spooky Time Stack. I fussy cut her, and popped her up with foam adhesive. The sentiment is computer generated, and all dies are from Your Next Stamp.
 
I hope you like my little card, and I'm looking forward to bringing you more inspiration as part of this awesome team!
 
Thanks for visiting today!

5 comments:

M DelValle said...

I love it!! I am very simplistic myself and find it sometimes hard to design cards with more than a few embellishments!! Thank you for sharing!

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful coloring on this fun little gal! Congratulations on your new DT position too. :) hugs, Kimberly

Shannon White said...

Absolutely Fabulous Laura!! So glad you are joining us Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Mary J said...

Yay, so glad to have you on the team honey! And your card is just gorgeous!!

Joy said...

so happy to have you with us, love this card!