Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Haunting!

Hi everyone! It's Laura N here to share some inspiration with you today! I decided to color up this new Frank's Girl image (you can find her in the What's New Section of the Whimsie Doodles Store).


I thought she would be cute with a green complexion! She is colored with Copics and paired with some patterned papers from my scrap bin. I sponged the clouds behind her using cloud die cuts as a mask, and Dusty Concord Distress Ink.

That's all I have for you today... I hope you enjoyed another simple project from me! Thanks so much for visiting!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is just ADORABLE!! Awesome coloring.
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Heidi Brawley said...

This creation is very cute too!!!