Thursday, September 19, 2013

Too Cute To Spook... 8-)


Hi All! Shannon Here! Hope you've all been having a Super week so far... Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation featuring one of the Super Cute Halloween Mini's images!...8-) Isn't this little Ghostie just the Sweetest!... ;-)
I Colored up my Sweet little Halloween Mini's Ghostie with my trusty Copics, Added a some fun Spooky clouds and a bit of sparkle too...
I paired him up with some Sweet  Doodlebug Halloween Parade dp's, TE's Cloud Border Die for my spooky clouds & TE's Spooky impression plate for my BG...

You can find the Super SWEET Halloween Mini's along with a bunch more Darling images in the shop's Halloween Digi Stamps section.. ;-)

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)

1 comment: