Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cool Friends - Whimsie Doodle Penguins

Good Morning everyone!  Tracy here with today's Whimsie Doodle inspiration post.  I couldn't wait to play with the newly released Penguins image.  You can find these cool friends in the What's New section of the store.  I've been trying to use non-traditional holiday colors and the blue tones have really been calling to me. What do you think?  What are your go to holiday colors?  Do you like to mix it up?  I had so much coloring this image up.  I added some fun cloud backgrounds using a die cut out, sponge and blue ink.  It's really easy to do and the effects are gorgeous.





I hope you enjoyed today's Doodlelicous Diva post.  Be sure to check back in tomorrow for more Whimsie Doodle fun!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Such a cute card and I can see a lot of work went into it ! Merry Christmas :)