Friday, December 13, 2013

Little Reindeer

Hi everyone! Laura here today, bringing you another one of my Whimsie Doodles creations! It is such a busy time of year, that I am all about clean and simple cards right now. Today I've use Little Reindeer... this cutie was part of the December Release and can be found in the What's New section of the store.


He's colored with Copics, fussy cut, and popped up on a simple layout, and I've added a little bit of glitter to his shiny red nose! The sentiment is from C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps.

A few Copic enthusiasts out there have asked me what colors I use... just so you know I always list colors on my blog, but thought it would be helpful to everyone if I listed them here as well. (I color dark to light, so that is the order the colors are shown.)

Copics:
Reindeer - E37, E35, E34, E31
Antlers, Hooves - E49, E47, E44, E43
Nose, Berries - R59, R29, E27, R24, R22, R20
Leaves - YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01
Ear - R22, R20, R000

Hope you like my little card! Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous, love your colouring!
hugs Jo x

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous coloring and love the sentiment with him!