Monday, December 9, 2013

Merry...Christmas ;-)


Hi All! Shannon here & a Happy Monday to you! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation featuring another image from the Darling Holiday Sentiments Digi Set!
As you know from my last Whimsie Doodle's Post, I send out LOOOOOOTS of Handmade Christmas cards each year, lol.  So I have been sharing fun Festive ideas for quick and easy cards created with these Sweet sentiments, lol and there is Absolutely No coloring Required! Gasp! lol...8-)
I paired my Sweet Sentiments up with Echo Park's 'Tis the Season 6x6 dp's & My BG's were created with my Sizzix Snowflake EF and a touch of my Snowcap Paint Dauber, for some fun Distressing...
To finish them all up, I used a bit of foam tape for dimension and added some crinkly seam binding ribbon from my stash for a Festive Vintagey touch!... ;-)
You can find the Darling Holiday Sentiments Digi set along with a bunch more Darling images in the shop's Christmas section.. ;-)

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)