Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bubble Your Troubles Away...

Hi everyone! Laura here today to bring you some clean and simple inspiration using the new Seas the Day clear stamp set available at A Jillian Vance Design.


The little blowfish in this set cracks me up! 
I love those wonky eyes and puffy lips!
I've colored him up with Copics, cut him out, and popped him up in front of a banner stamped with a sentiment from the same set. I finished off the card with a cluster of glittery enamel dots for bubbles.
Simple and sweet!

That's all I have for you this time!
Thanks so much for visiting today!
Hi everyone! Laura here today to bring you some clean and simple inspiration using the new Whimsie Doodles Seas the Day stamp set! - See more at: http://ajillianvancedesign.blogspot.com/#sthash.rVArX5yY.dpuf

1 comment:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Way too cute. I love it.