Sunday, October 19, 2014

Lunchbox Notes

Hi everyone! It's Laura here with you today, and I've got a really fun and simple project to share!

I used an older digi set called Halloween Tags to make some little lunchbox notes for my kiddos! I love the cute jokes on the tags, and I thought the kids would get a kick out of finding these in their lunchboxes on Halloween!

(front view - jokes)

This was really easy to do... the digi file includes a "Quick Print" image, with all of the tags lined up. I just printed the fronts and backs of the tags to fill the full sheet of paper. Once cut, each tag is about the size of a business card.


I simply matted the tags with black cardstock, glued the joke to the front, and the punchline to the back! So easy!

(back view - answers)

That's all for this time!
Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments: