Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Abby Birthday!

Hi Lovely Whimsie Doodles Fans..

Christine here - and today I'm bringing you a card using the gorgeous Birthday Abby (one of this month's new release)..  isn't she just such a cutie?  I was also tempted to use a colour that I don't normally go for... yellow...  but it seemed to suit her personality!  OK, I confess...  every image I colour takes on a personality and gives me hints on which colours to use...!!  Will you send for the men in white coats now?? LOL!


This time I chose the paper first as I thought she needed some lovely bright colours...  (these are MME), then I used my Copics to match up the shades on the chevrons.  I always love using my stitched edge dies, and I found a little heart die too to 'cover the join'! 


The sentiment was done on the PC and I used some glitter to highlight her pretty dress!  If you want more details of colours etc...  please pop over to my blog HERE - I'd love for you to say hello.

Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!

Christine x


No comments: