Thursday, January 1, 2015

#Thank You

Hi Friends!
Susie here to bring you the premier post of 2015. This is my first post as a Doodlelicious Diva, so I thought an introduction would be nice.


My name is Susie Cannon Moore.  I am married to my soul mate Randall and between us we have five grown children - four boys and one girl.  We are also blessed to have eight wonderful grandchildren.  We live in a small country town – Maypearl, Tx where we own a scrapbooking bed and breakfast.

I have been paper crafting all my life…but started scrapbooking seriously in 1998.  It has been full throttle ever since.  My motto is, “A day without scrapbooking?  Not if I can help it.”  And I’ve tried to live by that all these years.

I've been published in a few magazines and have even been on HGTV.  What an experience!

I scrapbook digitally these days, but still love using paper and tools for card making.  Using digis is especially wonderful as I am a computer nerd too.  The Whimsie Doodles digis have been a favorite of mine for years!

So, that's a little about me.  Let me show you my first card as a Diva:


I used the new Latte Lizzie image and colored her with Copic markers.  I am obsessed with shaker cards right now, so she became the focal point of this shaker.  FUN FUN FUN!!

Be sure to check out the newest digis and stay tuned because we will have another new release on the 5th of this month.

Thanks for stopping by.  We are honored that you chose to spend some of the first day of the brand new year with us.

See you soon!

Susie

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Yay, so pleased you're on the team Susie! And this card is so adorable - love the papers too!

Indy's Designs said...

Congrats on joining this amazing team! Can't wait to see your fabulous cards!!!