Sunday, January 11, 2015

You Color My World - with Copic Abby

Happy Sunday Whimsie Doodles Fans!

Susie here today to share with you a really great digi - maybe one we all can relate to because she has Copic markers in her hands!


I LOVED coloring Copic Abby.  I think you will too because you could make those markers into any brand you like!  She is on our WHAT'S NEW PAGE.  Just scroll down a little past the middle of the page to find her.

I couldn't resist making Copic Abby into a shaker card because I just knew I could use lots of colored sequins to go with my "You Color My World" theme.  Super fun!

If you love to color, or know friends who do, you will need this digi.  What friend wouldn't love getting a card like this from you in her mailbox?

Stay doodlelicious and have a wonderful day!

Susie

No comments: