Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Cutest Dragon on the Block

Hi everyone, it's Andrea here.  I hope you are all having a great week. Can you believe we are nearly midway through February already! Where is the time going!
Chinese New Year is on the 19th of February this year so I thought I should make card for the occasion. When I think of Chinese Celebrations I think of dragons, red and gold/yellow and obviously lanterns, so that is what I have gone for with my card!  This adorable New Year Dragon is only available as part of an amazing collection of images which you can find here. The sentiment comes with him :)
 

My card is very CAS but I love the strong colours. I coloured the image with my copics, and also used my copics and a stencil to create the background paper.  A couple of tiny adhesive stars and it was all done. 

Hugs Ax

No comments: