Saturday, March 21, 2015

Bunny's Basket - Some Easter Wishes for You

Hi Friends!  Susie here with a bright and happy Easter card.


I used the Whimsie Doodles Bunny's Basket image as the focal point of my card  I think this is the cutest bunny ever!  A real charmer.

I rarely (if ever) use the color purple.  It took me a few tries to get this one right, but I'm glad I kept trying.  She is coming your way to wish you a happy spring and a happy Easter too.

This card is on my blog today and I'd love for you to visit me whenever you can.

Have a wonderful day!! 

Susie

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Oh Gosh!! ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Frenie said...

Wow,, I really love this card. Looks so cute and nice design indeed . Really perfect to carry those warm easter wishes. thanks for sharing :)