Sunday, March 22, 2015

Chocolate Bunnies

Hi, it's Andrea here, wishing everyone a happy Sunday.
Today I am sharing another Easter card with you!  I seem to be on a roll with them this year and am having lots of fun. The hardest decision I have is deciding which image to use as there are so many fantastic Easter images in the shop.  For this card I chose 'love chocolate bunnies'.  This sweet image is a FREEBIE and can be found here.



I coloured her in with my trusty copics and hand-stitched a border round her and on the background papers.  I also added some burlap and some very cute easter buttons that I have had in my stash for a long time. More information on the supplies I used can be found on my blog. 

 The theme for our challenge this month is 'spring in your step' so remember to link up all your gorgeous spring and Easter cards.

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Ax

No comments: