Thursday, April 2, 2015

Egg-stra Special Easter

Hello friends, it's Andrea here.  
Easter is only a few days away and I'm sure everyone is looking forward to the long weekend :)   Today I'm sharing a quick and easy Easter card with you, perfect for all those last minute makes! 
This digi is Special Easter and and can be found here.  I had so much fun colouring this egg!  


 
I used a tag die and framed it with some bright candy coloured spotted paper. I couldn't resist adding a variety of coloured twine.  I then mounted the tag onto the reverse side of an embossed spotted background and added some sequins for extra pops of colour. I hope you like it :) All the supplies used for this card can be found on my blog.

Thanks for popping by and see you all again soon,
Hugs Andrea x

No comments: