Wednesday, April 20, 2016

It's a Boy Thing!

Hi there,

 It's Andrea here with some doodlelicious inspiration for you this Wednesday.

 I don't know about you but I find male cards so hard to make and especially ones for teenage boys! Thankfully there are some awesome male images available in the Store which are perfect for these masculine makes.  For my card today I used Hoodie Jayson and he so reminds me of both my brothers when they were teenagers - hood always up and the hands in the pockets!



I coloured Jayson in with my copics and fuzzy cut him out. I paired him with some designer paper and grey card and mounted this onto an embossed card front.  I also added some ribbon and some blue enamel stars for texture. For full details on the supplies I used pop over to my blog.
I hope you like him.

Thanks for popping by and have a great day.
Hugs Ax

No comments: