Sunday, May 22, 2016

Some hugs for everyone...





Hello!!!

Patricia here to show you some inspiration with Whimsie Doodles images. 

I hope you like this card I made with the image called Leah's Secret. You can find this image and others in this page of the shop

Instead of thinking that she was keeping a secret I wanted to think she was blowing a kiss. I really like to make CAS cards. I don't know very well how to do cards with a lot of embellishments. Besides, I like flat cards because they are easier to mail and not so expensive. 

The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers mainly, but the face is colored with Copic markers. If you want to know more details about this card, you can check my blog

I hope you like the card and you have the time to go to the Whimsie Doodles blog to play this month's challenge. 

Hugs, Patricia.

No comments: