Sunday, June 26, 2016

Hi Mr Gnome

Hi Friends, it's Andrea here wishing you a very happy Sunday.

Today I would like to share a card I made using one of the sweet, wee gnomes available in the Store. This guy is called Gnome Sayin' and comes with that sentiment too!  He is such a cutie!



I like to have a good mix of general greeting cards in my stash and though this guy would be perfect for a note card.  My aim was to try and keep the colours relatively soft (for a change) but also to have lots of texture. I ended up using two different embossing folders, three types of patterned paper, as well as ribbon, string, enamel dots and chipboard!!  I do love how it came out.

You can find details on all the supplies I used on my blog.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Hugs Ax

2 comments:

Brenda said...

So cute, Andrea!

Karen said...

Love these little Gnome guys and your card is great, full of texture.