Friday, July 29, 2016

Leaping Unicorn

Hello everyone, Karen here today with my Design Team inspiration card.  I am using the leaping unicorn from the Unicorn set found in the What's New tab.

I love this image and it was really fun coloring the unicorn with pastel shades, a departure from the usual bright colors I most often use.

I hope you enjoy my card, as I really like the way it came out, simple layout and FUN!


I dug up some matching papers from my scrap box, which I just recently finished sorting and organizing.  Paper scraps can really get out of control in no time, so I am really trying hard to use what I have on hand. I know, you know what I am talking about!

I added the sentiment banner, which is part of the set, then finished the card with three die cut clouds and lavender sequins.

Please visit my blog Simply Frenzied for more details about this card.  Also, I invite you to check out the SHOP for more really cute, whimsical and adorable images, as well as the BLOG for more Design Team inspiration.

Thanks for coming by today - Karen








No comments: