Sunday, August 7, 2016

She has Wings

It's me, Karen here today, to share a card with you. I hope you like it and will feel inspired to create something AWESOME today!

I am using the She has Wings image found in the People Digis tab of the SHOP.  She is cute!

I colored her using my Copic markers in soft pink and blue.  Coordinated with some paper in the same colors theme.


I do not normally do Fussy cards, but this is how this one turned out.  I like it! What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come back to check out the monthly Challenge starting back up in September. And all the Diva's are sharing card post throughout August to keep you inspired as well.

Feel free to visit my blog for more details about the card.

Hugs - Karen

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Very cute, Karen, you do "fussy" very well!