Sunday, October 30, 2016

HapBee Hello

Hi Whimsie Doodles Friends,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and is finding some time to craft. Here in Australia, summer is well on its way so I decided to create a fresh summery card before Christmas makes take over!

I love this bee and have been wanting to make a card with him for quite some time - so cute and such fun to colour. This image is called 'Pollen for You' and can be found here in the shop. 


I coloured him up with my copics and added some rock candy to his wings and some glossy accents to his nose for extra dimension before cutting him out.  Please pop over to my blog for more details on how I created the scene.

Thanks so much for popping by, and remember our challenges are now anything goes and you do not have to use one of our images to enter...so whats stopping you!

Hugs Ax

No comments: