Sunday, February 12, 2017

Just for you card

Hello!!!

I am here with some inspiration for you. I made a very simple card (I bet you have seen this kind of design several times in my blog) using Little artist from people's digis in the store. 

I colored it with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers, but I didn't write down the colors. 



The background is made with a texture plate from Fiskars and some circle clear stamps from Happy Little Stampers. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Recollections. 

I hope you liked the card I have for today. Don't forget that we have our challenge here at Whimsie Doodles every 15th of the month and it is Anything goes. I think you still have time to enter before it ends! You can find the link to the current challenge in the right side bar.

Hugs,

Patricia

No comments: