Monday, March 27, 2017

Bunny Egg

Hello friends!   kel here to share with you a quick cutie and a quick reminder to join in our monthly challenge!  As always, it's anything goes with an optional twist, and this month the twist is "Bunnies."  This cutie is Bunny Egg on the Easter digis page.


I paired her up with some super bright and super old (surprise I've used old paper lol!!) paper I couldn't figure out what to do with for so long!!  But I think this came out so bright and cheery and fun, I love it!!  And here's a closeup of how I popped this cutie up and colored her up with my Copics.  And yes, I HAND fussy-cut this cutie out.  I don't trust my Scan N Cut to cut precisely on the lines... giving a little border is okay but just not on the lines!!


So fun!!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!!  Hope to see you join in this month's challenge!!!

lovies, =o) kel

No comments: