Monday, March 12, 2018

Thank you, WD!

Hello friends! It is such a bittersweet thing to say goodbye. kel here with a card and a Whimsie Doodles blog post for the very last time!!  So I wanted to share with you some of the cards I had made for upcoming posts that won't get shown!!  And make sure you head on over to the Whimsie Doodles store and grab some of these super cute digis at 75% off before March 16th when they disappear forever!!


This sweetie is Lucky Abby from the middle of the What's New page.


I think I've had this Doodlebug paper for FOREVER and finally cut into it to make this card. And of course I had to give her some ginger hair... I had so much fun coloring her up!



This sweetie is Beach Hat Ava from the middle of the Summer Fun Digis Page! I am so excited for summer to get here!! I am really honestly not a beach person but my kids love it and we're looking forward to a lot more time swimming in the sun!! Maybe I need a big sun hat like this too!!



I colored her up with my Copics and then added her to this super bright summer paper... It's one of those that is so busy and bright I didn't know what to do with!! It's been sitting in my stash for FOREVER just waiting for the right digi to pair with I guess!! haha! And then I turned her into a birthday card... just about any kind of sentiment would have worked but I find that I need birthday cards more than the others so I thought this would be a cute summer birthday card to have on hand!!


This cutie is HapBee Turtle towards the middle of the Freebies page. So cute and so punny, I couldn't resist!



And finally, another card using this cutie and her kitty!


This sweetie is Bed Time Lizzie towards the bottom of the What's New page. I colored her up in teal/turquoise this time and am so happy with how she came out!

Thanks for stopping by, and really hoping to get to see you again soon!! And thank you to Melyssa and all the Whimsie Doodles DT members over the years... it's been amazing and I am so sad to say goodbye but I'm sure I'll see you all around the craft-iverse!!

lovies, =o) kel

39 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

cute cards! So sad Whimsie is closing!

KathyA. said...

I am so very sad to learn that you are closing. Am sure it was not an easy decision. I wish you the best.

Sherry Hickey said...

Sad to see your shop close, but thanks for all the beautiful images and good luck!

Albert Preston said...

Hoping you can open another.
The Best Ever Allentown Private Investigator

Thatus said...

beautiful artworks
Omnipotech Cloud Computing Solutions

Thalinna Parker said...

I love all the art work..


PCX Tech, Dallas Network Support

Erin Otwell said...

Reminds me of something.
BoxNGo Santa Ana Storage

eco123johndel said...

Very amazing and cute cards! Thank you for sharing this blogs!!

Best deals at NFPA 72 inspection software

wilthur143 said...

very interesting and informative blog. please keep on posting more.

LinkHelpers Phoenix Web Design

norwick143 said...

i really love reading blogs like this one. very useful. thanks.

Interview Room Recording Systems

chickicore89 said...

Very creative arts..Looks like my sisters creation..please keep on posting.

Best deals at Los Algodones Dental

jimbose143 said...

it's a nice thing you updated everyone. two thumbs up for this blog.:)

Look at this Black Cloud South Bend Clutches

Richard Lincoln said...

Nice card.

Data Warehouse

lamayer132 said...

those Doodlebug paper sure looks interesting to try.

Best deals at NFPA 72 inspection software

kathbay143 said...

i want to see this Whimsie Doodles store personally. looks interesting.

Best deals at Algodones MX Dental

Anonymous said...

nice blog. please keep on posting more. already bookmark this blog.

Amazing Finds at Black Cloud South Bend Clutches

Myra Sprague said...

Hope to see on again.

Smoking Deals at Data Warehouse

Riya said...

nice blog. please keep on posting more. already bookmark this blog. formula equation

Michael Green said...

So cute. Kids would love that.

Class 2 Safety Vest

Leonard Joseph said...

Cute card.

Visit Site for Safety Vest

Debbie Reynolds said...

I will be missing this cute card.

LMT Confined Space Weapon

Steven Take said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steven Take said...

Very much thank you WD! appreciated


Click here for Greenhouse Cannabis Grow

Kaye said...

That was a huge 75%! Thank you so much

Michael Born said...

It is very much like a doodle for me!



Commercial Air Conditioner

Mila Kier said...

This is so cute cards! i love it


Click here for Sell Used Phone System

David More said...

Thanks for sharing the discount


Box-n-Go Budget Self Storage

Mark Lawrence said...

Thank you so much! for the discounts!



Box-n-Go Cheap Storage

Mila Kier said...

Thanks for sharing this! I love it




Website on Indoor Cannabis

IT Support In LA said...

wow amazing discount offer ,
small business it services

John Adams said...

Beautiful artworks, just take a break and comeback :)

Greenhouse Cannabis Grow

Faye Powell said...

Beautiful photo! Good luck for what you doing right now.

Borg Warner Turbos

Megan Gates said...

That was a cute one!



Borg Warner Turbos

Unknown said...

its very nice i like your work and research i like to say thanks safety vest and safety vest prouducts thanks alot for shear this blog

Amy Musser said...

Wow cool post! thanksfor sharing the code! This will really help...

We found deals on Aqualine Metal Water Tanks

unknow said...

https://craftyladylindsay.blogspot.com/

joliana said...

Very nice work you done .I just found a website where you find and download all kind of software just like getintopc.

Karen Jang said...

I can't get enough of your blog! The content is not only insightful but also presented in an engaging and interactive way. Great job!
Aqualine Galvanized Steel Water Tanks

Karenita Curtis said...

These are really cute cards. So creative! Internet specials at Message of Disciples TB Joshua