Friday, November 2, 2012

Too funny!

It's Mary J here with my inspiration post using some of the fabby new release.  I know I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again - I love Melyssa's brilliant sense of humour!  Creator and owner of Whimsie Doodles images, Melyssa, has created another winning release and this one is no exception.  Here is a card I made with one of the fab images...



This cute turkey is called Alternative Turkey and the sentiment is from the Turkey Talk set.  The papers are by Shery K Designs called Thanksgiving and I used my My Favorite Things Die-Namics Picket Fence, 1/4" Rosette Die and C.C. Designs Cutters Grass border die. 

Okay, that's it from me today - see you soon with more Whimsie Doodle fun!



5 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

Lol - that is fab - would be great to adapt for Christmas here too!
Hope all is well
Tara
x

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh my gosh- i LOVE this shaped card!! i recently bought this image and i want to sit down and color it this weekend! love it!!

Mojca said...

Oh I love shaped cards and yours is gorgeous. Hugs! Mjca

Shannon White said...

Sooo Adorable Mary!! Love your Fabulous circular card and Beautiful Coloring! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Unknown said...

this is seriously cute Mary!