Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sweet Ballerina

Hello there!  It's Mary J here today with a card using one of the new Whimsie Doodles March release digis.  Here is my Doodlelicious Babe card using the sweetest Ballerina Girl...



I told you she was the sweetest!  I matched her up with sweet papers from the Echo Park Country Drive collection and finished it off with a sweet mini rolled rose and sweet chiffon ribbon.  I used lots of Stickles Stardust glue on her skirt to give it a gauze look.  Finally, I stamped the Lawn Fawn Sophie sentiment onto a Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag Banner die cut.

Okay, well I gotta go now - enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you again soon with another Doodlelicious Diva card!

3 comments:

byAnnette said...

What a sweet card & image!
The design & colors are great!

Pam said...

BEAUTIFUL! This card is so sweet, I love the image, colors and paper! Great job!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kellie 0:) said...

Absolutely gorgeous. LOVE that PP. TFS>