Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hey hot stuff!

There is still plenty of time to join with our Summer Fun theme at the new Whimsie Doodles June monthly challenge!  You don't have to use Whimsie Doodles images to win a prize of a WD digi of your choice from the new release but you do if you'd like to be considered for our August Guest Artist!  The Guest Artist gets the whole new release for August to play with too!  So, here is my DT make using Pig-Kini (what a great name!!)...


  

I love this range of sunny, funny farm animals!  I matched her up with Digital Design Essentials Oh Happy Day papers, popped her on a Nesties scallop die and used part of my Little Miss Muffet banner die  with some white punched out hearts popped on it.

Okay, I am off now but thanks for visiting and I'll see you soon with another Doodlelicious Diva make soon!




2 comments:

Renee said...

This is just tooooo cute!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is so cute! What a great layout and coloring! This piggie rocks my world!