Sunday, June 2, 2013

Smokin' hot fun

Happy Sunday everyone!  It's Mary J here with another Doodlelicious Diva make for you.  The sun is actually out here in the South East corner of this UK so this card is pretty apt for it...




BBQ!  I love BBQs!  And this fella is perfect for all those men who become chefs for those few times in the year!  This fella is the aptly named Smokin' Hot and he looks just like my Steve cooking those yummy steaks on our BBQ!  I created a lot of depth on this one with my foam pads and used a simple patterned paper to bring all the colours together.

Okay, I am off to enjoy the rest of my weekend - have a fab day yourself!


 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, love the sun and clouds...a hint on how you did the sun?? luv annie
http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Jenn Borjeson said...

Too cute, I really need to use die cuts more often!!!