Saturday, February 22, 2014

Dressy girl

Hi everyone!  It's Mary J here and I hope you are having a lovely weekend.  It's been a beautiful day here in East Sussex.  We went for a long walk along the coast again with the dogs today and it was such a shame to have to come home.  One day we will buy that house with an ocean view!

So I'm here today with my Doodlelicious Diva card using the new and very sweet Dressy Girl...



Isn't she pretty?  This card took me ages to make as I couldn't choose which papers to use so I decided to keep it really simple with some Digital Design Essentials striped paper and used My Favorite Things heart border.  The sentiment is from the SugarPea Designs Gnome Sweet Gnome set.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back soon with another Doodlelicous Diva make!


1 comment:

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Beautiful simplicity. The stamp really stands out!