Saturday, November 29, 2014

No Peeking!

I love to make lists! To-Do lists, shopping lists, projects ideas... I make lists for everything!
So, with Christmas coming, I wanted to have a place to jot down all of my lists for gift ideas, sizes, baking to do, and so on. I wanted to keep all of my notes in one place, and it needed to be small enough to tuck into a pocket in my purse where the kiddos wouldn't find it! My solution... one of those mini composition books, and my dollar store sells them in a 3-pack! Bingo! Cheap and easy to dress up! :)
       


I wanted to color up Mrs. Claus from the Santa and Friends set for the cover. After adding a little bit of Glossy Accents to her glasses, I cut her out, and popped her up in the center. The "No Peeking" sentiment seemed appropriate! :)


I had some scraps left from the cover, so I made a matching pen! I just rolled up a small strip of paper, and inserted it into the barrel of a mini gel pen. 


Now I have a cute little book to keep all of my Christmas plans organized!
    
That's all from me!
Thanks so much for visiting today!

3 comments:

Larisa Hohman said...

Love this!

Mayumi said...

So cute! And a great way to keep things noted and organized at any moment.
I love altered notebooks, I think they are a great gift for many ocasions ^^

M DelValle said...

Great idea! I've been wanting to make a project for a notebook too!