Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My Bookie

Hi everyone!
Laura here, and I wanted to pop in to share a project I have been working on...

I have been a bit crazy with creating journal and notebook covers lately, and I wanted to make a cover with Miss Adventure - My Bookie for a spot I can jot down books I want to look for when the kiddos and I visit the library. 
(This is one of the super cute sets of CLEAR STAMPS that Melyssa has designed for A Jillian Vance Design.)


I found these simple 5x7 kraft notebooks at my dollar store, and bought the lot of them! I colored Miss Adventure with Copics to match some scraps of paper from my stash, and popped her up on the front. I thought this sentiment was perfect for my notebook!

That's all from me today!
Thanks for visiting!!


4 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Laura, this is stunning! So beautiful. I love everything about it. Great job! :)

Mayumi said...

So cute! Love the sentiment too, and the sweet colors for her

Migdalia said...

So beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sharla said...

Oh my goodness, I love this!! I will have to add this image to my books/reading collection! :) Awesome project Laura!! :)